Sunday, February 4, 2018

New Planner Binder Idea



So you guys know that I have a planner fetish..... I'm in love with stationary! Especially the personal binders and A5 Binders. The only problem I have with the store brought ones is that they only come in solid colors and some of them have designs on them but not a lot. So this is where the designing of my new binders came from. These binders can be created with any choice of fabrics! YAHOO! So enough with all of the talk.....here she is!


https://www.etsy.com/listing/577345490/personal-planner-ring-binder-notebook?ref=listings_manager_grid



I thought creating them in fabrics would be great for variety and to rock a different type planner.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!