Monday, February 5, 2018

Organization for fabric hoarders....

Unused bookcase we had! Oh Yes... UpCycle!


......Like me!! Yep raising my hand on that one. Lol!! I’ve learned that organization is the key to being successful. Well along with other good practices and things. So just wanted to show you guys a good way to store your fabrics if you have a bunch like I do. As you can see I used a bookcase that we weren’t using, took rectangle shapes of cardboard , ironed and wrapped each fabric around a board. This has saved me so much room and it makes it so easy to know what my inventory looks like. What I need to buy and What I don’t. Also if I have a custom order I can just actual take a look at this picture here and see if I have the fabric available. Hmmm win win situation right?!? 
Would love to know how you stash you fabrics!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! I just love reading about what's on your mind!